Starting 2014 feeling fit to burst and carrying a little extra weight makes you think of making some healthier lifestyle choices.
Inspired by the celebrity chefs many people are choosing to switch to rapeseed oil because of its health benefits and nutritional makeup.
Our cold pressed extra virgin Yorkshire rapeseed oil is harvested without chemicals and retains all the nutritional goodness from pressing to the bottle.
As well as being 100% natural and chemical-free, rapeseed oil boasts:
- Half the saturated fat of olive oil
- High in essential oils from omega 3, 6 and 9
- A rich source of Vitamin E
- High in healthier monounsaturated fats
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels
- Retains all natural nutrients with its high smoking point
- Contains no artificial preservatives and is trans-fat and GM free.
If you still need convincing, then not only are our oils extremely good for you, they also taste great too! Just look at any of the TV chefs these days and you’ll see a bottle of golden yellow rapeseed.
Whilst you’re all trying to keep your New Year’s resolutions, we are currently busy preparing for a nationwide distribution of our products later this month. That means that more of you will be able to access our oils across the country, as well as also being able to access a wider range of our flavoured oils and salad dressings.
We wish you all the best for the New Year and look forward to sharing with you some more on our exciting news later this month!